[list-admins] PS — Deleting archive items?

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Tue Feb 22 21:14:07 GMT 2005

Quoting Dissent Against Work <dissentagainstwork at yahoo.co.uk>:

> Hmmm, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Perhaps
> I'll just send an email to Burngreave. What is the
> address you used?

send exact details of the post and what you'd like it replacing with to
admins at aktivix.org and somebody will get round to doing it.

for example .. "please remove text 'Hmmm, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me'
from post
http://springnight.burngreave.net/pipermail/list-admins/2005-February/000008.html
and replace with text ' Ah I understand ... [administratively altered
22-02-2005]'"

AED
--
"If you make decisions about software -- or anything -- based solely on
short-term cost and benefit, someone with a longer view can easily